↑ Return to About Us




What does PAC do?

  • PAC is a student-run organization that brings a variety of entertainment and educational programs to campus. Events include concerts, speakers, comedians, movies, local talent, traditional events and much more! We also love to showcase the variety of talent right here at Mason through open mic nights, battle of the bands, and student DJs at our events!

How does PAC pick what concerts and comedians come to campus ?

  • Our shows are selected based on campus-wide student surveys, trends in the music industry and availability of artist and venue. We have surveys on our website under concerts and comedy. Check back often to see who we’re looking at.  After the student body gives us an idea of what we should be looking for, the PAC committee members and board members meet to discuss possibilities.  Then we talk to agents to see what we can do in our price range and availability.

What is PAC’s Co-sponsorship Process?

  • Co-sponsorships are a great opportunity for organizations looking to bring a large-scale event to campus, but are unsure of what steps to take. Interested groups can apply for a PAC co-sponsorship and meet with our board by filling out our co-sponsorship form. PAC will then decide whether or not to support the event. If your event is approved by our executive board, you will then be matched with a programmer and a sub committee who will help you plan, program, market, and possibly help fund your event.

Does PAC make disability accommodation at your events?

  • Yes! PAC will make reasonable disability accommodations at our events. For requests, please contact PAC by calling 703-993-2909, emailing us at pac@gmu.edu, or find us on Facebook and send us a message.

How can I give Feedback to PAC?

  • We would love to hear your thoughts on events and activities you want to see on campus. You can share your ideas by emailing pac@gmu.edu, contacting an executive council member, attending a committee meeting, by calling 703-993-2925, or stopping by our office in the Student Involvement Office 2nd Floor of the HUB (SUB II).

Where is the Patriot Activities Council Office?

  • Our office is located in the Student Involvement Office, Suite 2600, 2nd Floor of the HUB (SUB II).

How can I get involved with PAC?

    • Come by our office in the Student Involvement Office 2nd Floor of the HUB (SUB II), come to a committee meeting (see the calendar for dates times and locations), talk to an executive board member, call the PAC office at 703-993-2925, find us on facebook or twitter, or email us at pac@gmu.edu.